Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by Marsh Fasteners
To offer the best brands of fasteners in your store, you should look at the most frequently used and purchased brand items and find a wholesale supplier who can deliver these high quality brands at a competitive price. Here are six of the top stainless steel brands out there:
1. Simpson Strong-Tie: offering structural connectors, fasteners, fastening systems, anchors, lateral systems, software and concrete repair, protection and strengthening systems. They take their fasteners seriously, using metallurgists and engineers to create the best possible products; ones that can handle higher loads, resist corrosion and make installation efficient.
2. Quik Drive: Autofeed screw driving systems are the best way to work fast and cost-effectively. Collated-screw fastening tools are replacing nail guns for their speed, reliability and power. The Quik Drive systems are easy to use, durable and designed for a wide variety of fastening applications.
3. Alcoa Fastening Systems: With extensive experience, these guys create innovative fastener products and solutions serving a number of different industries. Featuring product brands such as Huck, Marson, Recoil, ValueRivet and Camloc, the fastening ranges extend from blind rivets, lockbolts, hand tools, pneumatic installation tools and thread inserts, to taps and gauges.
4. Elco Construction Fasteners: Self drilling stainless steel screws, self-tapping screws, rivets and Dektite flashing in many sizes, shapes and configurations. Serving the construction industry with fastening solutions which improve building integrity.
5. Hindley Manufacturing: Supplying the demands of the engineers and DIYers alike, they offer an extensive range of wire hardware parts which are on the cutting edge of technology. They make stainless steel bolts, hooks, rings and a large range of custom wire products.
6. Stanley National Manufacturing: One of the leaders in builders hardware, they strive to manufacture high quality products which exceed regulatory standards. Their product range is broad, with a tool or part to fix any problem.
Marsh Fasteners stock all of these brands and more
From stainless steel bolts, nuts, screws and threaded rod, through to marine fasteners tough enough to withstand the harshest and most corrosive conditions, Marsh Fasteners has it all. With so much variety on offer, you need all the knowledge and advice you can get when deciding which brands to stock. The sales team at Marsh Fasteners are happy to offer guidance and help when you’re making choices and will provide you with a competitive quote on request. Contact them today to find out more on their wide-ranging products.