Threaded rods are fasteners that are often referred to as studs. The component consists of a long rod with both ends threaded. There are versions of the product where the complete length of the rod is threaded too. The threading allows for nuts, bolts and other fasteners to easily screw onto the rod added to its versatility and functionality. Threaded rods designed for use in the construction, marine, automotive, plumbing and manufacturing industries, or in applications where easy assembly and speed is required, are able to withstand a great deal of tension and operate effectively under pressure.
At Marsh Fasteners we recommend that you select stainless steel threaded rods if you are looking for the type of quality and strength that won’t let you down. What makes stainless steel rods the best option? Below are a few benefits:
- Stainless steel rods can be used effectively in the marine industry without rusting or breaking down. Corrosion resistance is one of the major benefits of stainless steel rods.
- Stainless steel rods come in both coarse and fine thread versions.
- Stainless steel rods can be used to make your own durable and versatile bolts according to your own specifications.
Stainless steel in itself is available in various grades that make it the most durable option in a variety of industries. For your convenience and peace of mind, we a variety of different grades of stainless steel threaded rods at Marsh Fasteners.
Get best quality stainless steel threaded rods at Marsh Fasteners (H2)
If you are looking for an extensive, highly durable and best quality range of stainless steel threaded rods, Marsh Fasteners is the place to go. We offer standard and custom rods for you to choose from. Our range includes:
- Full thread studs 18-8 / 304 stainless steel.
- Metric threaded rod A2 stainless steel.
- Threaded rod 18-8 / 304 stainless steel.
- Threaded rod 316 stainless steel.
For more information and advice on the benefits of stainless steel threaded rods and our specific range, contact us via email or telephone at Marsh Fasteners today.