Last Updated on September 21, 2020 by Marsh Fasteners
Threaded rods are fasteners that are often referred to as studs. The component consists of a long rod with both ends threaded. There are versions of the product where the complete length of the rod is threaded too. The threading allows for nuts, bolts and other fasteners to easily screw onto the rod added to its versatility and functionality. Threaded rods designed for use in the construction, marine, automotive, plumbing and manufacturing industries, or in applications where easy assembly and speed is required, are able to withstand a great deal of tension and operate effectively under pressure.
At Marsh Fasteners we recommend that you select stainless steel threaded rods if you are looking for the type of quality and strength that won’t let you down. What makes stainless steel rods the best option? Below are a few benefits:
- Stainless steel rods can be used effectively in the marine industry without rusting or breaking down. Corrosion resistance is one of the major benefits of stainless steel rods. Using corrosion-resistant materials prevents any possible damage through exposure to the elements, increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Threaded rods are extremely durable, not only in their resistance to corrosion, but also when it comes to their tensile strength. Thanks to this dual strength and longevity, they can be attached to any machine without any fear of them breaking down. They do not bend or warp, even under extreme conditions, and are reusable. Their tensile strength makes them suitable for an array of applications. Their combination of durability and versatility has made them essential tools across any number of industries.
- Stainless steel rods come in both coarse and fine thread versions. Selecting the right thread size increases the working performance of the product along with its life expectancy or durability.
- Stainless steel rods can be used to make your own durable and versatile bolts according to your own specifications.
- The rods have good aesthetic appeal, adding to a polished, metallic appearance on finished projects.
- Stainless threaded rods can be effectively used even in sterile environments. without affecting the performance of the machinery in any manner or hampering the aesthetic appeal of the rods.
- Stainless steel in itself is available in various grades that make it the most durable option in a variety of industries. For your convenience and peace of mind, we a variety of different grades of stainless steel threaded rods at Marsh Fasteners.
Get best quality stainless steel threaded rods at Marsh Fasteners
If you are looking for an extensive, highly durable and best quality range of stainless steel threaded rods, Marsh Fasteners is the place to go. We offer standard and custom rods for you to choose from. Our range includes:
- Full thread studs 18-8 / 304 stainless steel. This rod comes in numerous standard lengths. These are the best studs for use in construction and other industrial application purposes.
- Metric threaded rod A2 stainless steel. These are available in 1m lengths. If you require a superior, corrosion-resistant metric thread, this is the most suitable choice.
- Threaded rod 18-8 / 304 stainless steel. Available in various standardized lengths, these are also perfect for construction and the production of large machinery.
- Threaded rod 316 stainless steel. This is the ideal rod for use in marine applications.
For more information and advice on the benefits of stainless steel threaded rods as well as our specific range of stainless steel fasteners, contact us via email or telephone at Marsh Fasteners today.